Saturday, January 30, 2010

Wanna dance?

The Beatles

"We can work it out "

So yes, I am a true blue Beatles' girl =D I sing them, I dance them... my kitchen is my stage! :) I love SO MANY of their songs it would be impossible to list them and depending on my mood, the list always changes. But this song... I fell in love with it the first time it found me, and I continue to fall in love with it and celebrate it EVERY time I hear it. I hear it right now, "...life is very short... and there is no tiiiiiiimmmmmee for fussing and fighting my friends..." mmmm...

The lyrics are simple, the composition is of course perfect!! and in typical Beatles fashion it is really the marriage of two individual songs with different styles ( one by Paul and the other by John ) delivering the simplest truest message.

What more do you need when you got The Beatles?!!!! ;D enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment