Saturday, January 30, 2010

The best news

Sometimes I am the epitome of class and deliver nothing but words of wisdom
sometimes I cave... and devolve into a walking disaster.

Sometimes I am the best of humanity and can feel the universe dancing in my hand,
sometimes I just wanna crawl into a ball and be left alone... because I feel so tired.

and Sometimes like now... I feel so much peace, so much gratitude, so much excitement, so much happiness... I want to scream!!!!!! :D number one, to share and second... because I am frustrated that others don't get how easy it is to feel this high. lol

The best news? I am better than I have ever been at any time in my life and that makes everything GREAT!!!!!!!!!!! I am GREAT!!

yes, humanity can suck! lol but it can also rock!!

open your eyes
listen
and choose

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment