Thursday, May 5, 2011

Listen to this!!! "The Dog Days are over."

So it has been a while since I have shared a musical gem that has crossed my path ( Yes, this post is about a song :)  The last post about a band here was back when I first discovered, Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros.  One of the best unheard of bands out there right now.  And if you haven't heard of them... get on you tube now!!! and look up Edward Sharp's "Home" or "40 Day Dream" for starters.  Anyway, I don't mean to digress... like I said, this post is about a musical gem that found me today.  Talk about chicken soup for the soul! ( and no, I have never read those books :)

So today was that day that in the middle of  the fabric store, while picking fabrics and choosing between this thread and that thread... that I found myself hypnotized by what I heard coming from the store speakers and there... I was introduced Florence and the Machine's "The Dog Days are over".

I am IN LOVE!!

 Looooooooooooooooove this song!!!! so if you know them, awesome! and if you don't, then check them out!


1 comment:

  1. I heard this song on the radio one day in the car and immediately looked them up when I got home!

    ReplyDelete