Monday, February 8, 2010

Silly sock wearing is serious business people!


The Tao of Silly Socks

"So I have this silly habit of looking forward to seeing my best friend's silly socks. Now... don't worry, I don't have some crazy foot fetish, lol but what I do have is a silly interest in silly socks :) they make me smile! So one day I am hanging out with her and she goes, "oh since I know you are always noticing my silly socks, let me show you" and she untied and took off her boot, her boot!! lol and showed me a pair of fuzzy ankle length blue and white stripe socks and both of us couldn't stop laughing. At that moment I said, "I love it, one has to be full of happiness to wear silly socks!." and so The Tao of Silly socks was born :) ...."

read more...

Are you silly? Wanna be silly? never enough silly hours in the day? got nothing better to do? lol C'MON!! COME VISIT, THE TAO OF SILLY SOCKS :)

http://thetaoofsillysocks.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment